- 300 m from Belfort railway station
- Courtesy tray and minibar in each room
- Provision of 4 bicycles
All 52 rooms in the hotel are air-conditioned and are rated to 4-star standards.
Each of our 52 rooms is soundproofed and air-conditioned. They have a wardrobe, a large desk, an ambilight flat screen television with satellite channels and Canal + Sports. Of course, free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
In addition, a safe, minibar, courtesy tray, alarm clock and direct dial telephone are available in each room.
Finally, the bathrooms consist of a bathtub and shower with toilet articles and a hairdryer. Also note that each room has a separate toilet.
The Brit Hotel Belfort Centre - Le Boreal has 6 types of rooms:
Also, our hotel has 2 rooms that can accommodate people with reduced mobility. Attention, these rooms are equipped with bathtubs.
- The standard double room; a contemporary room with an area of 18m² and a double bed of 160 cm.
- The upper double bedroom with an area of up to 21m² with a larger office space.
- The superior twin bedroom, room modelled on the superior double bedroom but with 2 beds of 80 cm.
- The triple bedroom is ideal for couples with one child since an extra bed (90cm) completes the large double bed of 160cm.
- The family room is composed of a double bed of 160cm and a bunk bed of 2 beds of 90cm. Its surface area of 33 m² offers plenty of storage space. It also has a Nespresso coffee machine.
- The suite has a surface area of 36 m² with 1 double bed of 160 cm, a large bathtub plus an Italian-style shower, and a lounge area with Nespresso coffee machine.
Our rooms are equipped with the following television channels
Most enjoyable. Would stay again and also recommend to other cyclists.
The hotel has very good location in Belfort, reception service is very responsive, I will definitely stay again
Everything was nice and the stuff was excellent. Breakfast was also very very good but a bit expensive. The location although is not in the city center is still top since it is next to the town's main commercial street. We had a very nice time in Belfort!
A really enjoyable visit. Assisted by friendly and helpful staff. Clean and tidy room and general hotel.