- 300 m from Belfort railway station
- Courtesy tray and minibar in each room
- Provision of 4 bicycles
All 52 rooms in the hotel are air-conditioned and are rated to 4-star standards.
Each of our 52 rooms is soundproofed and air-conditioned. They have a wardrobe, a large desk, an ambilight flat screen television with satellite channels and Canal + Sports. Of course, free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
In addition, a safe, minibar, courtesy tray, alarm clock and direct dial telephone are available in each room.
Finally, the bathrooms consist of a bathtub and shower with toilet articles and a hairdryer. Also note that each room has a separate toilet.
The Brit Hotel Belfort Centre - Le Boreal has 6 types of rooms:
Also, our hotel has 2 rooms that can accommodate people with reduced mobility. Attention, these rooms are equipped with bathtubs.
- The standard double room; a contemporary room with an area of 18m² and a double bed of 160 cm.
- The upper double bedroom with an area of up to 21m² with a larger office space.
- The superior twin bedroom, room modelled on the superior double bedroom but with 2 beds of 80 cm.
- The triple bedroom is ideal for couples with one child since an extra bed (90cm) completes the large double bed of 160cm.
- The family room is composed of a double bed of 160cm and a bunk bed of 2 beds of 90cm. Its surface area of 33 m² offers plenty of storage space. It also has a Nespresso coffee machine.
- The suite has a surface area of 36 m² with 1 double bed of 160 cm, a large bathtub plus an Italian-style shower, and a lounge area with Nespresso coffee machine.
Our rooms are equipped with the following television channels
Everything was nice and the stuff was excellent. Breakfast was also very very good but a bit expensive. The location although is not in the city center is still top since it is next to the town's main commercial street. We had a very nice time in Belfort!
A really enjoyable visit. Assisted by friendly and helpful staff. Clean and tidy room and general hotel.